Our values are at the root of all we do at Devonian Coast Wineries.
While it is an exhilarating time to be part of one of the world's fine emerging wine regions, it is even more exciting to be part of the Devonian Coast team. We are a group of passionate individuals who care deeply about our craft and are excited to play a role in building our company and reputation. We are committed to our products, each other and our focus on customer experience.
We offer a fun, fast paced, tourism driven environment. We will definitely enhance and grow your kitchen, event planning, customer service and local wine knowledge during your tenure with us. Each season we host a number of festivals and music events on our 35-acre vineyard. We are a team minded company that offers support and mentorship while we work side by side during our exciting and lively tourist season.
For information on career opportunities at Devonian Coast Wineries contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Jost Vineyards, we believe that making the best wines involves exceptional teamwork throughout our organization. We need you to make a difference as a Retail Associate. In this role, you are the face of the organization and responsible for ensuring our guests have a positive experience. We are a passionate team of wine enthusiasts committed to our customers & committed to growing the local wine industry.
Position: Retail Associate
Place: Jost Vineyards
Wage Rate: Dependent on experience
Working Hours: Full time & part-time, during peak season, May-October.
Must be flexible to work weekends
Reports to: Retail Manager
The Retail Associate is primarily responsible to ensure that guests have a positive experience. They provide guests with information and assistance designed to assist them with their needs. Retail Associates provide the main form of interaction between the public and our brand. As such, they are our primary brand ambassadors & are expected to display & provide a lasting positive image with visitors to the winery and the public at large.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet visitors to the winery in a positive hospitable manner. Outgoing & dynamic.
- Provide guests with helpful & knowledgeable assistance with their retail shopping decisions.
- Interact with guests to determine wine styles, products they will enjoy.
- Perform opening/closing duties following procedures and checklists.
- Perform all Point of Sale duties & procedures, including credit/debit reconciliation.
- Manage product displays in an ongoing attractive & stocked manner.
- Conduct informative tastings at the product tasting counter in a manner that encourages sales of products.
- Be proactive in decision making.
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations at once.
- Ability to work as part of a team & display interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol.
- Able to perform food service procedures on the licensed patio.
- Previous retail, food & beverage service and tourism-related experience is a strong asset.
Interested applicants may apply to:
email@example.com, with a subject title of Retail Associate
HARVEST AND CELLAR WORKERS
Jost Vineyards is currently recruiting for Seasonal Harvest and Cellar Workers.
Start Date: September 8, 2020
End Date: October 31, 2020
• Harvesting Grape Crop
• Assist with Grape Processing
• Other Wine Cellar duties
• Able to work flexible schedules, some early mornings, evenings and weekends
• Physically fit; able to lift 50lbs
We will train as necessary.
Please apply by email; firstname.lastname@example.org