It’s easy to order our wine and we have different purchasing options to suit you!
Whether you're ordering for a special occasion, stocking up your wine rack or planning to send wine as a gift, we have a way to order that will suit your needs.
1. In person at our winery boutiques!
(No minimum order)
Our wineries offer wide open spaces, the safest amenities and easy shopping. Simple, stress-free traffic patterns, deep cleaning protocols and a host of physical distancing environments ensure you can visit us with confidence and feel at home here.
- Jost Vineyards - Sunday to Thursday 10am-5pm; Friday & Saturday 10am-8pm (Wines are available from all 3 of our wineries)
- Gaspereau Vineyards - 7 days a week 12pm-5pm (Wines available are from Gaspereau Vineyards)
- Mercator Vineyards - Thursday to Sunday 12pm-5pm (Wines available are from Mercator Vineyards)
A selection of our wines are also available at the NSLC (Nova Scotia), ANBL (New Brunswick), PEILCC (Prince Edward Island), LCBO (Ontario), NLC (Newfoundland), and private stores in Nova Scotia, Manitoba and Alberta.
If you are travelling across the border between Canada and the United States, you are permitted to take 1.5 litres of duty-free wine. If you exceed this limit, a small fee will apply.
2. Online Ordering at our Wines page: FREE SHIPPING within NS, NB & PEI; $20 per case to NL, QC & ON; $25 per case to the rest of Canada.
(1 case of 12 wines minimum order)
Order our curated cases or curate your own 12-bottle case with wines from all three of our wineries.
For special or international orders please email: firstname.lastname@example.org , phone: 902-257-2636 ext. 1015 Mon-Fri 10am-5pm,
Toll Free: 1-800-565-4567, Fax: 902-257-2248
As soon as your order is placed you will receive a copy of your invoice. The hard copy of the invoice will be contained within your case. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express or e-transfer.